Thursday, February 7, 2008

I feel like such a fool sometimes.

I wonder at the trust that people place in me. Looking back at the last council meeting i think i should be a good second and keep my mouth shut as i am supposed to.

Sometimes i just dont think which makes me much less considerate than i would like to be.

I made a To Do List to consolidate all the things i am trying to get done. This is one that is not in world and it has quite a few documents and notes in one place. Actually using this negates the need to have so many notes in my inventory. Now if only i could figure out how to create book marks in MS Word. Please forgive the out of character nature of this post.

My main concern is managing the meeting among the race leaders and Sierra so that we may gather the information for the combat meter. I am still uncertain where we can have it and am having second thoughts about having it in the dragon temple. I will try to get that worked out once i am in world this weekend.

No comments: