Monday, January 28, 2008

Recent Events

Things have been busy for me in Triskele recently.

Aside from reviewing the Cleric's spell list, i have also been busy researching and writing the History of Thuban. I am incorperating what i am learning of the biped gods into this history as well. I intend to submit my scrolls to Alphonsus very soon, hopefully at the clerics meeting tonight.

Sierra has returned! Yayyy! Now i think i can start consulting with him about some of the things i am developing and hear his ideas too.

We had a bit of an adventure last night. The drow queen apparently was insulted by some slight and captured Ravenn and the Queens Consult. I joined many of the bipeds in searching the drow tunnels and battling the drow to find the two captives. I notice once i told Houman, the Moon dragon second that a dragon had been captured he was filled with such anger that he joined us also. We did manage to recover them as well as capture the drow queen herself so the mission was a sucess.

I'm sorry Alphonsus, i know you dont want to know about this but i am writing about it since i was there and others might want to know. It does not mean that i will necessarily go back there on a regular basis. I have too much to do in Triskele as it is.

Anyway, for those who don't know, there was a meeting with the King and Queen of Everwind and they will be opening their realm again for any who might wish to travel there. Things will be a bit different.

Groups if there are any will be managed by the roleplayers themselves, not by any administrators. Technically this means as long as it follows the rules of Everwind that aside from that we have free rein there (within reason). An example of this is the limits that were imposed upon the dragons in the dragon rules may not exist any more.

It also means if there are problems with in the group or between 2 different groups, they have to work these out themselves.

The sim owners will deal with griefers, and if the groups so desire (as i understand it) problem players with banning. But they will not be involved except to do the desired actions.

If there is need for combat it will be conducted in special platforms above the realm (or in text based roleplay with dice on the ground). This way combat, meters, scripted weapons and other items will not interfere lagwize with any other roleplay on the ground.

Some special building may be asked of Queen Grace but she will not necessarily agree to do it, or she may.

There will be no age verification, since the sim is open to everyone as well as roleplayers. That way anyone can come to visit and the responsibility for being there will be on that person or group, not on the royals.

I think i have covered the main points. If anyone wants it, i do have a record of the meeting. Just ask me for it when you see me in world.

5 comments:

Raux Radek said...

Hello, Malakyte. I just wanted to drop you a quick line and thank you for your blog. I know you wrote in one entry that it was the least read blog anywhere, but you write well and make a contribution to the dialogue surrounding the various RP sims. I enjoy reading your entries, and Wren's and Alphonsus' as well. It gives me a new and different perspective on how people are experiencing their RP, how they're viewing Triskele, and what the heck's going on in SL. So, thank you for that, and I for one will keep reading your posts.

Raux Radek
Guardian Knight of Triskele

Raux Radek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
malakyte said...

Thank you very much Raux for your kind words. You do me much honor. I will continue to post about my experience in the world as long as i am there.

See you in the world!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Peers at the deleted comment curiously* I wonder what that was about?

Raux Radek said...

Don't worry about the deletion, it was my error. I accidentally posted the exact same thing twice - lol.

malakyte said...

Ahh that happens to me too on occassion. *smiles* Thanks for explaining.