Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Why Not?

I really am tempted...

My live journal is just way too old and has too much of my personal history on it, but why not use this one for my character's posts?

It would not be bogged down with all the real life problems of my live journal, since i have hardly even used it. It would relate to the one group i belong to, TTR since my character, Malakyte has lived there.

And to direct others here i can always post my addy on my profile.

Well who am i trying to convince? *Laughs*

Edit:
Ok just figured out how to edit this thing.
The next question is how do i add a space for friends?

2 comments:

Alphonsus said...

Friends are the people who have discovered you, Malie. :)

You are a dragon, and you are a cool dragon.

Would a live turkey to munch on make you feel better? My wife has a ton of them.

malakyte said...

*Chuckles* Live Turkey? Really? Awww i would be more likely to help preserve them.. are they wild turkeys? *grins*

Did you know wild turkeys are very wiley and hard to hunt?