Monday, January 26, 2009

Lost again!!!

I feel so frustrated, like such an idiot. My mind must be going at long last.

*sighs*

I have done one single poem i can be proud of in my whole life.. and the last time i was at the bard circle i decided to find it.. and after a long exhaustive search i did find it.

I remember making a seperate document of it and saving it so i could find it again.

But now several weeks later i can't remember where it is!!!

*GROWLS IN FRUSTRATION!*

So i spent most of the time during the bards circle searching my computer and notecards for the poem all with no result.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beware the angry dragon!

When you do find the poem, post it in your blog. Then you will never lose it again. :)

malakyte said...

Yes good idea..

IF i can find it..