Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bored

So the realm is nearly empty and those who are there are couples, people who are together working on things, discussing things that are not my business or possibly at parties that i have left in the hopes of getting something done. Even though there are people on my friends list who are online, there is literally nothing to talk about. And here i did have all evening to be here.

Am i getting burned out? Hard to say. I am not in a very creative mood right now. Perhaps i should have stayed at the parties i was at.. but i was not really being talked to by many of the people there anyway.. even old friends were not talking to me and it was not as much fun. By now they are probably over anyway.

I guess i could go shopping or exploring or just play Onigokko just for the hell of it. I should have played that at the parties..

*stares at a line of apples*

Edit: Well the evening did turn out to be much more interesting. Pak called me and we ended up playing a lively game of dragon tag. Then i noticed a gathering near the Citadel of Light and on my way over an old friend from Everwind called up to me. She was back (for now) though as a Mer instead of a dragon, so we ended up talking.

It seems much is happening in the realm. Bri said his goodbyes and left, and while flying around i noticed people who were gone from their land and others who had taken over land. It seems a Mer city is springing up.

I suppose from time to time those doldrums hit and the thing to do is just ride them through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and while you are in the quiet spells, store up plenty of provisions for when a passing hobbit might pop in to visit. ;-)

malakyte said...

Oh yes, i will hunt for plenty of apples and other things!