Sunday, March 9, 2008

Visitors in Triskele?

Ahh i have noticed that Rosaria has reappeared. It is interesting to see things through her eyes again. Much more peaceful too *laughs* No duties, no calls to heal anyone out of the blue, now that Everwind has fallen.

I can just explore and do what i want for the most part. But dont worry i wont be her all the time. I rarely appear as her anyway.. maybe once a week. Though eventually she may have a role in Pern.

Recently she has been demanding Land Marks from me.. hehehehe virtual split personality? No i dont think i could be that way though my evil side wishes it could appear every once in a while. I am half evil green dragon. But i suppress it for the most part. After all it would not fit with my duties now would it? Hmm... Maybe it would.. i am neutral after all. *wicked grin*

Anyway today was interesting. There were some visitors to the castle. It is still up to the King and Queen to say, but some of the council worked very quickly to include them in a race and guild group. I do hope they will stay. I think they have a lot to contribute.

No comments: