Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Dragons

If i was very good i would mention promotions in the ranks of the dragons. I will try to keep track of who has completed what quest here in the future. I know many have done the earth and the water quest already and when i have a chance i may post their names here if given permission.

The water quest, in order to further support the clerics guild will no longer be about the healing properties of dragon tears. I am developing an alternate quest for it now.

Still the Air and Fire quests are in preparation, aided by the new wing leader Illuvyan.

More to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are working very hard. I hope they all appreciate the work you put in. I do, and I'm not even a dragon!

:-)

malakyte said...

Ahh Hobbit, its just very very slow. I am not always very creative which is why i like to talk to others about the quest ideas.

I just wish i knew how to script. But it seems very complicated and time consuming to figure out. Not an easy thing to learn.