Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dragons of Triskele Calander...kinda

I guess it didnt work...

Hmm i had not meant this to be an update really but since i am here....

Both Water and Earth Quests are now set up and in the realm and i am having a great time building items for them. Its also fun to contact various people to participate by wearing or possessing the items. So far there are 2 items set out without people to guard them but they are in out of the way places that would be hard to find. Of course i am keeping track of who has what and where it all is.

I wonder if the pleasure i am getting out of this could be applied to some sort of job skill?

The next quests to consider are for air and fire. I need to get a race/obsticale course set up for the dragons to practice on. I wonder if i could build it myself?

I also need to work on my own groups, including the dragon group.

Hobbit i did post on your journal suggesting you look into the Adventurer's guild but im still considered a spammer there. *Laughs*

The other project to work on is sorting out new leaders for the dragons. Pak has given his oath as Mystic of the Stars. Now i need to find reliable dragons to be the Elders for the Sun and Moon.

I am also working on a notecard for a class called "We are Dragons". This will be a class about expanding the role of dragons in personal role-play. I have been doing the flight and combat class for beginners, but its time to start a more advanced class. I also need to figure out some things to give out as rewards. For the higher level dragons i do want to give out the dragon translator, but i want rewards for the dragons taking the quests, as well as for those assisting in the quests.

Suggestions are welcomed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Calendar looks great! I added a couple of comments after your last question on my blog you might want to read :)

malakyte said...

Thanks! Still tweaking it a bit. Thanks for your help!