Friday, April 11, 2008

Changes in Leadership

Once more it has been an interesting week. First our king left the realm on a journey of some sort. Then Lord SnowBlind became regent of the realm. He surprised me then by appointing me as regent of dragons. I suppose much of the work i was doing was the same, only now i have a bit more power. Still it was a great surprise.

As for my work there, quests are still being developed. However since those who i had asked to teach the flight and combat class have been unavilable i have chosen to do those myself for now. I have asked Pak to assist me since he does so well in the dragon/archer hunts. Apparently there was a need for these classes since some dragons do not fly as well as they could.. and there are those who do not fight well either. The first class was on Monday at 3:30 pm SLT but I have yet to find a good time. There were not many dragons around then, so i need to find a time when more are present.

Aymenday still gives the role-play classes and it is my understanding that Katlin will once more be doing the role-play combat classes. When i find a good time for the dragon class that has a lot of dragons attending i will ask Katlin to give one of her classes for us.

I now have an acolyte for Thuban, one who is serious about learning and is around all the time. This means i will need to create quests for the Dragons of Thuban also, a task i am looking forward to.

I do know that Wren is away from the realm for now.. or maybe she is soon to be back but i do wonder where our Divine Emissary is. This week i had to enspell the clerics guild building so that no mage magic could be performed there. I hope he returns soon as he is greatly needed.

One last note, i have noticed a few animals prowling the realm. Perhaps because it is spring they have come out now. Anyway hunting for the dragons will not be so difficult and that is always a good thing.

No comments: